ABOUT SWF INDUSTRIAL
A long track record of innovation, quality, safety, and customer service set us apart.
SWF was founded as Stewart Welding & Fabrication in 1983. From humble beginnings in a one-car garage, SWF Industrial has grown to become one of the most trusted names in the metal fabrication industry. Today, a team of 140 professionals and craftspeople serve top companies throughout the United States from clean, state-of-the-art 90,000 ft2 fabrication facilities in Wrightsville PA.
- Turnkey, custom metal fabrication
- In-house drafting, design and detailing
- Extensive fabrication capabilities
- Eight field crews serving the Mid-Atlantic US
- Warehousing and logistics
SWF's 30-acre industrial complex is home to modern shop space, warehouses, and corporate offices. Located in south-central PA, SWF is close to major highways and is within 2.5 hours driving distance of Philadelphia, New York City, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
- State-of-the-art 90,000 ft2 fabrication shop with 50' x 300' bays
- Dedicated clean stainless shop
- 30-acre campus with room for expansion
- 35' high ceilings with 20 ton lifting capacity on overhead cranes
- Secure materials storage and 100,000 ft2 paved lot
SWF is a vertically integrated metal fabrication company with extensive capabilities, knowledge, experience, and operational capacity.
- Turning rolls up to 15' diameter
- Multiple 20' x 40' & 15' x 20' leveling beds permanently installed in shop floor
- Rolling up to a 1″ thick plate and 10' length
- Laser cutting system can cut up to 3/4″ thick carbon steel plate and stainless steel plate up to 1/2"
- Pipe diameter of 1/2” to 96”
- 30' long environmentally compliant painting and coating booth
- State-of-the-art robotic plasma for cutting, coping, etching and adding holes to beams and channels
QUALITY & CERTIFICATIONS
Quality is a top priority at SWF. We follow stringent quality control processes and a do-it-right mentality to ensure our customers receive consistent, high-quality products that they can trust.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- In-house quality systems
- Dedicated Quality Department
Safety is a main focus for SWF, with a strong safety program that ensures we report, track, and improve every safety issue we come acrosss. We maintain a number of industry-recognized safety certifications, employ an in-house safety manager, recognize and reward safety in the workplace, conduct regular safety training, and have even created our own safety program called StopGo.
- First Verify
- Gate Feed
- StopGo program
Our efforts have led to significantly lower EMR, DART, and OSHA Recordable Incidents ratings than industry average.REQUEST A QUOTE
Their management staff understands procurement, schedule, design, QC and safety.